BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Selasa, 10 Agustus 2010

daily-notes-JANUARY 2009

"Is it love ... whether it's love ... that is able to complete the hole in my heart ...." The sound of her songs this week Letto I make my cell phone ring tones continue to read, I stretched lazily and tried to open my eyes that feels very heavy. But suddenly kantukku suddenly disappeared when I saw my beloved chlorine name emblazoned on the phone screen

"Morning honey ..." his voice sounded crisp on the other side

"What's wrong, early in the morning dah bother people sleep?" I replied a little sulking

"Well ... yes nat you forgot, we're early in the morning going for a walk"

"The streets where?"

"My usual ... this morning we kedapur melejatkan mothers for their cooking, cooking demonstrations by noon we go to rudy choerudin"

"Kemakanan MULU, I'm tired of ya, not join ah"

"Lho kok so, continue what if the children were gondokan all human beings? us is also a hassle. Anyway we did the most matching pairs SPU nat compatriot, the way each of us, not cried ah "

"Well ... let Mr. chlorine"

Telponku I close, I look at my land oil room, "ahh ..." I yelled. Long ago I invented as chlorine, he was unsure of the most gorgeous I've ever seen in our village the periodic system of elements in the alley three blocks V11 A with house number 17, we even got peredikat most matching pairs this year.

We first met in the ocean. At that time he was happy to mentap dusk. And there we were a handsome couple. We used both the road to the kitchens to the residents or industrial plants. We also sometimes recalled our encounter in the open sea, ahh ... lovely. But there was one that made this heart burn sometimes jealous, there were rumors that he was having an affair with the water molecules. Even according to the latest news that I heard they were married and had children named HCl, I want to confront the water if necessary to kill him but I have no proof therefore if I'm close to him I langsung angry especially the oxygen that the water molecules still Sodara I like fanning the , making direct my anger rising a few degrees.

END OF JANUARY 2009

My eyes are still swollen but my tears just kept flowing, my heart is sick ... sick amazing, my beloved chlorine was completely betrayed my love, she was already married and have children of water molecules HCl and apparently he also had an affair with my brothers like calcium (CaCl2), potassium (KCl), Barium (BaCl2) that lie behind them


Basic womanizer!!

I remember that time, he was beloved of chlorine (still deserve what I call him a lover?) Recognizes all perbuatanya after knowing I had caught him when he was in a laboratory along the road. With the help of human negligence I approached the water molecules, I'm mad at him because he had seized the chlorine from me. I fight with him and the fire fight that occurred in the added presence of oxygen that continues memanasiku then kemarahnku increasingly become the laboratory was on fire and drop it by my anger

I went to the full fury of chlorine with questioning the reason behind why she was having an affair

"What I'm less than perfect in the eyes of chlorine, to the point that you would do this all, first I think this is just gossip the human lab but you ... you really menghianatiku" semprotku crying.

"All this because I love you nat," he replied.

"What did you say? love me? you having an affair and married him because I love? "

"Yeah nat, you were so perfect in my eyes, you have the typical traits that so I did not marry you because I'm afraid you'll be so damaging kecantikanmu.Aku contain water molecules to marry and have children Hcl was none other than the one goal. You know ... said the man's beauty lab has different colors typical of other elements that will be seen by everyone, provided that there are other compounds that can help you and compounds that are biased to help others is the HCl was not my son, the little Hcl'll help you do a flame test then your pretty colors that can be seen, do not you glad? looks pretty, and the puja many people "he said at length, smiling SMBIL

For a moment I was speechless how nice he is, how much in love but deep down I still felt sick to her and quietly I swear I will not forgive the water and oxygen molecules in my life, that my oath ..!

MIDDLE February 2009

Since know my love affair chlorine behind me, I will start flirting with nitrates (NANO 3), with carbonate (NaCO3), with his brother chlorine, bromine (NaBr) and many others. Sometimes I will like the streets alone without being accompanied by my lovers, I'm with my sister sometimes helps the human potassium. I joined the ions maintain osmotic and pH balance of blood in the human body.

End of February 2009

At the end of February this I do not want to test me nyala.Awalnya but the insistence of my boyfriend who she said Chlor ma dear me, I was finally going to do it. If human analogy might be a kind of flame test oprasi kali.Waktu plastic in a flame test with the help of my beloved children chlorine HCl turned out I produce a yellow color. I wondered why I could color and why my colors are visible only when the color yellow a lot. Eh after I asked the man when the lab was in heat the electrons in the electron back I experienced eksitasi.Saat kekedudukan originally going to release energy in the form of light energy with a specific wavelength. If the wavelength is in the visible region of the visible flame colored tertentu.Dan coincidence that happened to me in the wavelength region of color appears yellow kuning.itulah why I though my colors a lot.

0 komentar: